FAVOURITES: JUNE 2017

This month was a stressful and happy time for me as I had moved house but started to get my life in order. So since this month has been so positive I thought i'd share with you my favourites for the month.


Makeup

The BYS highlight palette in 'glistening' was an amazing purchase for me. It's affordable being only $7.95 and is perfect for my pale skin. It's as pigmented as my Jeffree Star skin frost and has become a new must have for me.

The lipstick i've been wearing daily and that I am obsessed with is the Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in 'Daddy'. It a beautiful warm brown that goes with a very light eye look or something very intense. I just can't help but gravitate towards it. 

A mascara i've been falling in love with day by day is the Essence lash princess (pink version). The formula is quite wet so you need to be careful when applying but its a beautiful and affordable mascara. It makes my lashes super long and thick and black. 

Skincare

Lush's 'angels on bare skin' is an old favourite of mine. I always come back to it and thats because it's 1005 natural and after just one use my skin its so much better. It doesn't get rid of my acne but it calms it and takes the redness away from my scaring and keeps my skin exfoliated and moisturised.

A few days ago I purchased a mini Essano kit and in this kit there was a body lotion. I smelt I an instantly fell in love, then I put it on my skin and WOW is was hydrating and didn't have that greasy feeling which I love. 

Hair 

So for once I have found a shampoo and conditioner that ACTUALLY makes my dry and damaged hair soft and smell amazing. They are the organic care colour protect. These smell amazing and go on sale 1 every few weeks so super affordable and makes my hair super soft. (also cruelty free and vegan which is a bonus)

TV Shows/ Movies

So I finally watched the last season of The Vampire Diaries, now i've been watching this show for years so I had a big cry at the ending but I won't say anything else because no one likes spoilers. But defiantly watch if you haven't already. 

I don't know how long ago Fantastic Beast's and Where to Find them came out but my boyfriend bought the DVD this month and I loved it. I felt like I related so much to the characters and I just adore the movie and hope they make more.

Books

Milk and Honey is a book quite talked about at the moment. I feel like most people get this book because of 'aesthetic' reasons but I had read reviews on this book and i had never read a poetry book before so I decided to pick this up. Now this book is AMAZING and so relatable in certain poems. It's beautifully written and I cant wait for the release of her new book in October. 


So those are my favourites for the month of June, I may start doing these every 3 months just because I want time to try products and have a better chance of finding favourites. Anyways I you enjoyed and let me know if any of these are your favourites. 






Comments

Popular Posts