BEST OF CRUELTY FREE SKINCARE

Since going cruelty free I've come across so many brands and have tried so many products. After trying so many I have found some must have for my sensitive combo skin.


FACIAL CLEANSERS:

Angels on bare skin is my must have for my sensitive combo skin. I've bought a pot 3 times now and I always go away from it because it's not the most affordable but it's so worth it. It's 100% natural and the main ingredients are almond shells, lavender, and clay. It smells beautiful, the smell is intoxicating. You mix it with a little bit of water and makes a paste. It exfoliates and cleans and its just clears my skin up so well.

Essano foaming facial cleanser is perfect if you don't have problem skin, it won't be the best for dry skin. I use this in the morning as something gentle and calming. It's very affordable and goes on sale most weeks at either Coles or Woolworths.

FACE MASKS:

Lush has a few fresh face mask but my favourites are 'cupcake' which is for oily acne skin, I find it makes my skin super soft and clear and clean. The next mask is 'BB Seaweed' this make is super calming and gentle exfoliates and calm my redness and calms my pimples.

SCRUBS:

I don't use scrubs very often but I do like the Sukin Super Greens scrub. It's natural and has little to no chemicals and its quite affordable and goes on sale at priceline 1-2 times a month. It's not to harsh but it defiantly makes my skin look brighter.

BODY LOTIONS:

Sympathy for the skin is a favourite from Lush. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy and smells like banana and vanilla. It's quite pricey though but one pot lasted me 4-5 months and I used it nearly daily.

Essano has a body lotion and it's so much more affordable and the smell is beautiful. It smells like roses and sweet vanilla. It doesn't irritate my skin or leave me greasy and a little goes a long way.

FACIAL MOISTURISERS/ NIGHT CREAMS:

My favourite facial moisturiser is my Natio SPF 50+. It doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't leave my skin over oily.

Natural Instincts has a beautiful thick but not heavy night creme. It's very soothing and good for oily skin types, when I had more dry flakey skin I found it wasn't enough.

Comments

Popular Posts