PROJECT PAN: SEPTEMBER 2017

Recently I have been seeing the hashtag 'project pan' around Instagram, being curious I went through hundreds of these hash tagged photos. I found a interest in this and since I have quite a few skincare and make up products that i need to finish either because they aren't cruelty free or they are close to their use- by. So today I am going to share with you my make up items that I am focusing on for project pan. These are Items I also wear everyday so there won't be any contour shades, blushes or eye shadows palettes.


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara  I've had this mascara for a little while now but I am close to finishing and have so many other mascaras to use up. This mascara adds a lot of length and volume but it can get lumpy so just be careful.
Chi Chi Viva la Diva lipstick in bombshell (cream formula), this lipstick is nearly 2 years old and I used to wear it daily it's a beautiful nude but I won't repurchase, highly recommend this line of lipsticks.
NYX Total Control Foundation I loved this foundation because it was so full coverage but now I like the more natural look which can be done but using less. I just hate how expensive it is for how little you get and I want to venture out and try new foundations.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer was really hyped and I believe it still is. The shade range is more but the coverage is beautiful. Unfortunately this isn't cruelty free so I'll be using this up and finding something new.
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder is a really great and affordable product, sadly it's been tested on animals therefore like most of the products I will not repurchase.
Rimmel Brow This Way Duo was $3 when i picked it up the wax is a perfect colour match while the powders are tad warmer than I like. Tested on animals so I will not repurchase.

Comments

Popular Posts