JEFFREE STAR & MANNY MUA COLLAB

Now for months I've non stop been hearing about people and their love you Jeffree Star cosmetics. I never new where to buy them from within Australia but looking in the Q&A section of Jeffree's website I found a few places.

I had been eyeing off the collab he did with Many MUA but i didn't think they would be available anymore but much to my surprise when I visited Black Swallow .com.au (one of the accredited sellers) I found the gift set of the whole collab so of course I needed to grab it.

So it was $99 and I had to pay $7 for shipping which was a really fair price considering it was express. It came in the most beautiful box which I was happy about because I am a packaging hoarder. Now in this box set you get the skin frost in eclipse and 2 of the velour lips in daddy and i'm shook.

First of all let my start by saying Oh My Lord the packaging! It is a beautiful matte black with holographic labels which I am in love with. It's a nice difference compared to the usual and pink and I believe is rose gold.


The colours in this collection are right up my ally. A beautiful watermelon red and grey brown liquid lip then a pink champagne highlight. I love these types of shades and I think they were good choices and the names are so cute.


When I watched reviews I was hearing quite often that the skin frost wasn't very pigmented and that it was quite glittery. I think it is HIGHLY pigmented but it is some what glittery which isn't an issue for me.


Daddy is a beautiful grey toned brown nude but it looks warm in the bottle but for me it's more cool on the lips. It applies beautifully and one dip is more then plenty.


I'm Shook is a beautiful watermelon red, it's very opaque and you don't need much. Unlike 'Daddy' it has a sweet smell that reminds me on vanilla. I love the shape of the wands they make it super easy to apply even with my shaky hands.


I love these products and will defiantly buy more. These will forever be my favourites. Highly recommend. Little bonus they are cruelty free and vegan!

Comments

Popular Posts