MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE AND PORELESS FOUNDATION

Honestly I was so excited to try out this foundation, I had heard such amazing things and the fact that it was pale with a yellow undertone made it seem even more perfect. But sadly I am not happy and i'll explain why later.


But let's get into product information. So from what priceline shows there are only 6 shades in this foundation going from 110 - 310. So for darker skin tones there is really nothing sadly. But for fairer skin tones like myself 110 is quit light but I do own lighter. The thing I do like about this foundation is the yellow undertone, for me it's hard to find a light enough foundation that also has a yellow undertone.



Now you get 20ml or 1fl oz of product which is the usually amount for any foundation. It retails for $19.95 but you can find it on sale at Coles and Priceline quite often and you only pay $15 if you get it from Kmart.


The claims:Fit Me! Matte + Poreless from Maybelline New York goes beyond skin tone matching to fit the unique texture issues of normal to oily skin for the ultimate natural skin fit. 

It doesn't claim to be a certain coverage but i find I only get light coverage. It honestly isn't build able at all, which is a shame. Now the fact the it does claim to be poreless frustrates me as it sinks into every pore of mine even if using a pore filler. So if you have large pores you will also have this problem. 


Now it does oxidize and when it does it goes orange which sucks because I've never heard anyone complain about that before, it could just be my skin though. I find it difficult to blend with a brush and sponge because as soon as I try to put it on my skin and blend it out it already starts to set so I instantly have brush strokes and sponge marks on my face. It also clings to every single dry patch i have and fades away easily and quickly around my acne.



I sadly am not a fan of this foundation I think for all the hype that I have heard it's a big let down. I will continue to try it out with other primers but I don't think I will be having any luck. 

LITTLE UPDATE I TRIED IT WITH SOME PORE FILLING PRIMERS AND IT STILL SUNK INTO MY PORES. 

Comments

Popular Posts