ESSENCE MUST HAVE SINGLE SHADOWS

So recently I did something I never thought i'd do which is buy a single shadow. I never saw the appeal to single shadows because I just prefer a palette, it's less fiddly. But I came across the Essence must have sing shadows and i saw a colour that just spoke to me (not literally of course). But it was called 'mauvie-time' and it's a beautiful taupe brown shade that I can use as a transition shade or all over the lid and smoke it out. So I picked it up then went back a few days later a got 3 more.

So these shadows retail for $3.05 which is really good and the 4 pan palette you can put them in is also $3.05 which is great. So you can create your own custom palette for less than $15 which is super affordable so why not right?

I got the shades brownie-licious, mauvie-time, chilli vanilli and go goldie.


Brownie-licious is a deep chocoale brown which I love to use as a brow, liner and out v shade. Muavie-time is a 'taupey' brown and it perfect for a transition which is was I mainly use it for and as an all over lid shade smoked out. Chilli vanilli (which is the cutest shade btw) is a perfect cream matte shade, I use it to set my concealer and my shadow base and to highlight my brow bone. It's also great as a lid shade for an all matte look. Go goldie looks when swatched to be a gold but on the lid it looks more silver with a hind of gold shimmer. I like it for my inner corner and it's okay on the lid but personally I like a pure gold.


These shades have a lot of kick up but that doesn't bother me too much. They are super easy to blend and are very pigmented. Like all Essence products they are cruelty free and you can pick them up from Target or selected Priceline stores.

I really like these and use them daily and highly recommend. They are so affordable and defiantly worth trying.

Comments

Popular Posts