WHOLE BRAND REVIEW: ESSANO SKIN CARE



So for a while I've been seeing this brand called Essano in Coles and every time I see it they as always on sale. So when I decided to start making my transition into purchasing only cruelty free products I decided to pick up a few things to try.

So I picked up the micellar water, face mask, and the travel kit which includes the foaming facial cleanser, a moisturiser, body lotion, night creme and some organic rose hip oil.

To give you some back ground on the company they are made in New Zealand, they are organic, cruelty free and vegan. All of their products are rose hip oil based. You can find them at Coles, Priceline and Woolworths.

Let's just say I'm overall very impressed with the products. They all smell beautiful and leave my skin feeling blessed. My favourites are the micellar water, foaming facial cleanser, face mask and the body lotion.

Quick note though the 'foaming' facial cleanser actual doesn't foam, it's more of a thick gel. Nether the less it's amazing I like to used it in my morning skin care routine. I love the body lotion so much i can't wait to pick up a bottle, it smells beautiful and doesn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling greasy. The micellar water is great and has evened out my skin tone and reduce my redness which I enjoy.

Now the face mask is my favourite! It's a clay mask which for me is usually drying and irritating, not this one. It hydrates and evens out my skin tone while calming acne. It's a whipped texture but feels nice and soothing on the skin.

Now about the other products of theirs I tried. So the night creme and oil are good but no anything to be excited over, BUT they are cheaper than most brands so I would probably repurchase them because of that. The daily moisturiser beautiful but does the same as my other facial moisturisers. I wish it had spf in it though, that would make it a winner.

So is it worth trying their products? Defiantly, especially if you have sensitive skin. It's affordable and easy to get a hold of and is on sale quite often and the quality is amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts