AUSTRALIS BROWZ IT! BROW KIT

So I've been trying out quite a few cruelty free brow products lately to find the most affordable and good quality product. I got this on sale at Coles for under $7 it retails for $13.79 on the Australis site.
I can't find it on priceline's website but I know you can get it at Kmart for around $10.


This little kit comes with a plastic little brush and some tweezers so for those who are just starting to fill in their brows this is perfect. It has a taupe light brown shade and a medium chocolate brown shade and these are both powders then there is a brown wax. So this wouldn't be for people with blonde or black brows unfortunately.


The packaging is nice and not too bulky, it also has a shiny pink logo on the front which is nice. This is cruelty free although I am not sure if it is vegan.

Now I mainly use the wax and it's so smooth and creamy but not to creamy that it's going to rub off easily. I don't get much use out of the lighter powder shade but the chocolate brown is really good and I like it for more lazy days.

I have used the hai brow kit years ago when I was starting out using waxes on the brows because i originally started out with powders and I think this is great for beginners and this browz it kit is a cheaper option. The only difference between the 2 is that the was ban is large and you get a little highlight shade.

This is so worth the money and will last you so long especially if you don't wear make up often like myself.

Comments

Popular Posts